- Fyfe Street, Talbot
- 0429 957 981
- Open weekends
Barefoot Annie stocks garments and items from yesteryear, today and tomorrow. Clothing to make you feel happy. Recycled, up-cycled, vintage and new.
- Crn Camp Street & Heales Street, Talbot
- Open Third Sunday every month & by appointment
- 03 5463 2452
Handcrafted leather handbags and cushions by Ingrid Maschek.
- Lyons Commercial Hotel Building Fyfe St, Talbot
- 0428 723 024
- Open: Saturdays, 11 am to 3pm
- Find the Felix Ceramics on Facebook
Hand made ceramic homewares, boutique gifts made in Talbot, and ceramic workshops.
Slightly Bent Books
- Crn Scandinavian Crescent & Camp Street, Talbot
- 03 5463 2152
- Open Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, 11am to 3pm
Stoney Creek Oils
- 03 5463 2340
- Factory door open for sales Mon-Fri, 8am – 4.30pm.
Cold-pressed, certified organic oilseed products, including Flaxseed Oil and Meal, Grapeseed Oil and Safflower Oil.
Talbot Provedore and Eatery
- 42 Scandinavian Crescent, Talbot
- 03 5463 2008
- Open: Friday and Saturday 11pm to 3pm. Friday 5pm to 7pm, Saturday 6pm until late.
- Dinner Saturday evening from 6pm (reservations essential)
- Wine Store, take-away
Railway Station Nursery
- Railway Ave, Talbot
- 03 5463 2136
- Open 7 days a week, 7am to 5pm, or by appointment.
A treasure trove of railway memorabilia, a nursery of drought and frost hardy plants, and art gallery with custom framing services.