Talbot Farmers Market
- Scandinavian Crescent & Camp Street Talbot
- 3rd Sunday every month, 9am – 1pm
- 03 5463 2001
Talbot is home to one of Victoria’s leading farmers markets . On market day over 80 stallholders set up in Talbot’s historic precinct. On offer is farm fresh organic fruit and vegetables, honey, wine, pasta, puddings, olives, local meats, continental cakes, local flaxseed oil, home made cheeses, plants and more
Talbot Provedore and Eatery
- 42 Scandinavian Crescent, Talbot
- 03 5463 2008
- Opening hours: Friday and Saturday 11pm – 3pm (take-away lunch) Friday 5pm – 7pm (take-away dinner), Saturday from 6pm (dine-in dinner service).
- Dinner reservations essential – via website.
- Wine Store, take-away
Talbot Post Office
- 5 Camp Street, Talbot
- 03 5463 2203
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 7am – 6pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am – 1pm
A little further away – Maryborough
Just a short 15 minute drive from Talbot a range of specialty stores and three major supermarkets can be found in nearby Maryborough.